Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Don't waste your time or time will waste you.

Had a chance to run around the house, literally, with Erin last night, as she played the "chase me" game. I got tired quick, but it's hard to stop when she's laughing non-stop. One, I'd pretty much do anything to hear that laugh; and two, it's almost as if she was mocking me for being out of shape. It's fun to slowly watch her brain start to associate things, though. When she stops, looks back with that mischievous look in her eye...well, once I simply stopped behind her and didn't move, and she held her ground for a few seconds. She then giggled, ran a few more feet, and repeated the motion. Baby talk for "come ON!"

Muse tonight, for the astute who noticed the title is a Muse lyric. I'll let everyone know how they were.


post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. So that I may respond and possibly mock and ridicule you. Just kidding. Maybe. We'll see what you say first, how about that.

Charter Member of the International Sarcasm Society
"Like We Need Your Support."